Demand some of the finest spices in the world. Our clients are buyers seeking high end products and are willing to pay that extra price for the finest spices this country has to offer.
“Amazing quality. These spices are worth their weight in gold.”
- Black peppercorn, also called the King of Spices, is known for its versatility,
enhancing the taste of any dish.
- Black peppercorns from Madagascar are known to be the finest, most aromatic in
- Adored by chefs throughout all of France, this pepper has the ability to bring out
the flavor of any dish without hindering its intrinsic ingredients.
- Popular pairings in the kitchen consist of white and red meats, fatty fish, vegetables,
legumes, and fruit and chocolate desserts.
- This pepper is also known to offer numerous amounts of health benefits like
promoting weight loss, improving digestion, relieving cold and cough, boosting
metabolism and treating skin problems.
- Pink Peppercorns, also nicknamed Ruby Pearls, are a unique and exquisite addition
to any spice cabinet.
- This wonderful spice actually takes the form of a berry and is not hot like traditional
- One distinct quality of the pink peppercorn is its floral fragrance enhancing the
smell of any dish.
- The pink peppercorn also delivers a slightly hot and bitter sweet flavor which gives
its dish a unique yet satisfying taste.
- This spice is great for salad dressings or marinades, and it is often paired with fish
or chicken in traditional dishes.
- Wild Pepper, also known as “Voatsiperifery” in Madagascar, is growing to be one
of the most sought after spices in France.
- The wild pepper is extremely popular because of how difficult it is to harvest in the jungles of Madagascar.
- The sweet smelling scent of this pepper attracts many, while its sweet spicy
tasting qualities has them asking for more.
- The unique taste that this spice brings makes it a versatile spice, enhancing many
types of dishes.
- This spice goes wonderfully well with chocolate and fruits such as strawberries,
mangoes, lychees and rhubarb, but can also be used in dishes with meat, fish, and
- The impact that the wild pepper has on its dishes is not only unique, but addictive.
- Clove is a warm and aromatic spice used in sweet and savory dishes.
- Cloves from Madagascar are one of the most aromatic spices in the world.
- Clove is common in dishes like baked goods, breads, curries, rice, and eggs due to its sweet, intense, spicy flavor.
- Whole cloves can be used as garnishes, to stud fruit (make pomander balls), hams or onions, and for decorating gingerbread and other cookies.
- Cloves can also be grounded and are most popularly used in desserts like cobblers, pies, breads, and cookies.
- Madagascar is one of only a few countries where Ceylon cinnamon or so-called true cinnamon grows in abundance.
- Madagascar cinnamon has a mild, subtle, citrusy and zesty taste, which is ideal in desserts.
- Vanilla cinnamon rolls, muffins, sweet crepes, and apple pies are some of many examples in which cinnamon is used across the world.
- In addition to various health benefits, cinnamon is known to control blood sugar levels which can help prevent diabetes.
- Madagascar grown cinnamon is known as “gourmet” cinnamon because it is the only cinnamon that is able to provide premium quality taste at its purest form.
We bring you the world’s best spices from Madagascar, following the American Spice Trade Association (ASTA) guidelines for Good Agricultural Practices (GAP). Click the button below for more infomration on the ASTA guidelines.